One Parish - 3 congregations. The mother parish of the East Rand, established in 1890.
St. Raphael, Sunward Park
St. Raphael's was built to support the growing Anglican community in Sunward Park and the southern areas of Boksburg
St. Gabriel, Boksburg North
This quaint church was built in Boksburg North 100 years ago as a secondary church was needed to handle the growing congregation in Boksburg.