To be a welcoming family of developing Christians, engaging
with the community and striving for the glory of God.
We will achieve this by;
1. Continuously striving to ensure our worship, structures and
programmes are the best we can make them, involving all stakeholders,
and remaining appropriate to our times, yet within faithfulness to the
2. Constantly looking for, implementing and improving our opportunities
for personal growth and leadership development, in particular through
courses and home groups.
3. Engaging within this family as well as the greater community in
which we live, being open to opportunities to show compassion and
4. Through warmth of personal approach and effective
communication, ensuring that all who come into contact with
family, experience a sincere invitation to be part of it.
5. As a parish of three congregations, respecting the
individuality of each while working together with mutual understanding.
God and serving one another