To be a welcoming family of developing Christians,
engaging with the community and
striving for the glory of God.
We will achieve this by;
1. Continuously striving to ensure our worship, structures and
programmes are the best we can make them, involving all
stakeholders, and remaining appropriate to our times, yet within
faithfulness to the tradition.
2. Constantly looking for, implementing and improving our
opportunities for personal growth and leadership development, in
particular through courses and home groups.
3. Engaging within this family as well as the greater community in
which we live, being open to opportunities to show compassion
and sacrificial love.
4. Through warmth of personal approach and effective
communication, ensuring that all who come into contact with our
experience a sincere invitation to be part of it.
5. As a parish of three congregations, respecting the individulaity of each while working together with mutual understanding.
Serving God and serving one another